📧 Contact me at dumitru9catalina@yahoo.com

15 November 2014

Balck Friday Sales are starting

Are you ready for Black Friday?
Do you have a must buy list?
I think is very wise to buy pretty dresses and prepare for the next Spring. There are many items on my wishilist, but I also did a lot of shopping this Thanksgiving Sale.
So, maybe for this winner I am pretty prepared, this is why I was thinking more about lace dresses.
I must say lace dresses are my favourites! I just love the way it feels and it looks. You should all have at least a lace dress this Summer!
And here are some of the most beautiful summer lace dresses!
You can click on the photos to get to the product link.

Photo Gallery 

(Click on every picture to get to the product page)


 Lace green dress yellow lace dress


 maxi lace dress
  mAXI LACE DRESS 


 blue lace dress
 

 



                    Kisses!
Please follow me :



Vote my Looks:

6 comments:

  1. Great selection nd I really love all the dresses, but I prefer the irst one, the blue..I like the style!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super dragute .... unele s-au si terminat ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dresses are super pretty so loved the blue one
    kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic dresses!!!


    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.altervista.org/stivaletti-fashionbloggeritalia-kilesa-lecceblogger/
    Grazie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment with your opinion or just copy and paste one of these hearts ♡ 💗 💙 💟 💛 ❤