📧 Contact me at dumitru9catalina@yahoo.com

03 January 2014

White for this Winter

Nu am avut un Craciun alb si nici nu sunt sanse in viitorul apropiat sa ninga, dar wishlistul meu pentru iarna 2013-2014 are aceasta tema a albului, argintiului, auriului si motivelor festive.

We didn`t have a white Christmas, but my wishlist winter themed and festive, for the 2013-2014. I want elegant, glossy and glamorous items:

winter
Coat / Fur Boots / Handbag/ Dress/ Heart Ring / Flower Necklace / Creative Ring


I think these are really good items, great quality and nice prices! Also, I enjoy the fact that they are pretty unique, interesting, fashionable and stylish.

Mie mereu mi-ai placut lucrurile de pe PersunMall, mi s-au parut de calitate, interesante, in pas cu ultimele tendinte si in plus, modele pe care le gasesti mai rar, pe alta magazine online internationale. La comanda mea precedenta am fost multumita (am comandat o pereche de sandale de piele intoarsa) si eu mereu am cate un wishlist in asteptarea unor promotii bune.
Voua ce va place din ce v-am aratat?

What`s your favourite item from Persunmall?

19 comments:

  1. love this wishlist! this shop have a great clothes
    thanks for your lovely comment darling
    tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love the coat!
    thank you for your comment at my blog :)
    i started following you via GFC.. would be nice if you followed back :) lets support each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this wishlist! Especially the coat, it's to die for ;)
    thank you for your nice comment on my blog, I hope we will stay in touch ;)

    xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this wishlist, especially the dress and the shoes!
    Alessandra
    www.alessadrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!<3

    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the coat !! love white :) I am following you on GFC , bloglovin , Facebook , twitter , Pinterest and on Google plus :) would you like to do the same :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything but the stunning dress is my favorite. Wish you a happy new year!!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love white for winter :)

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. rochita si pantofiorii sunt de vis <3
    An Nou plin de bucurie si fericire :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. would you want to follow each other? let me know if you want

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice selection!
    Have a fab weekend and a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great wishlist

    new post
    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.altervista.org/tutti-pazzi-per-saldi-di-corten/
    grazie
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect wishlist. Love this dress. :)
    Thanks for your comment.
    fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow you on gfc, follow me back c:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hăinuţa, colierul şi geanta sunt piese de excepţie! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment with your opinion or just copy and paste one of these hearts ♡ 💗 💙 💟 💛 ❤