📧 Contact me at dumitru9catalina@yahoo.com

12 June 2020

Order Review: 4 Femme Luxe Tops


I
n my first order from Femme Luxe, as you know I went for some great pair of pants, that I really loved, so it only seem proper for my next order to try some tops.
If you are an old reader of the blog, you already know that I have a thing for lace pieces, so I was really excited to find out that Femme Luxe offers a really big collection of lace clothes. The have a lot of lace beautiful dresses, but for this order, I only went for tops.

As for the measurements, I took a chance and chose the S european size and it`s fine, but I think it would have been better a size bigger, for comfort`s sake.
So keep in mind that all of them are size S.

My favourite is the Black Lace Puff Sleeves High Neck Top, that you can purchase for 61% off right now. I like it because it is a great quallity lace, with a back zipper.
The other  black top, Black Polka Dots Organza Mesh Top is made of a lighter fabric, perfect for summer. I also have a thing for polka dots, so I really liked it.
Next is a really popular top on the site, Pink Mesh Floral Sleeve Ribbed Top. This is also availible in 4 colours, all look amazing, all on sale 53% off. But for this item, I wish I would have ordered a bigger size. This top has a strechy fabric, but for my silhouette it doesn`t look that great in a small size, as you can see in the photos. Otherwise, I really uderstand why it is such a popular top, it is actually dreamy.
I took these pictures last weekend, because it was such a lovely weather, sunny and hot and took this opportunity to go to the countryside for some nature pictures that I hope you all can enjoy.
Still, it was pretty funny for me to take pictures of the last item I have ordered, the Grey Knitted Long Sleeve Jumper, because it was really hot. Nevertheless, as the weather changed, these days I have been wearing it non-stop. It`s so comfy, and you should really take a look at it.
Hope you enjoy the photos and let me know which one is your favourite.






 
 

 



















Please follow me :



Vote my Looks:
Lookbook    Cichisimo     Chictopia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment with your opinion or just copy and paste one of these hearts ♡ 💗 💙 💟 💛 ❤